What are cookies and what are cookies for?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer and that allows the website to remember information about your visit, your language and other options, in order to customize the services offered to users, optimize the operation of our page and facilitate User browsing experience.
What types of cookies are there?
Depending on who is the entity that manages them:
– Own cookies: They are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third party cookies: They are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies is processed:
– Technical cookies: They allow the user to navigate through a web page, application or platform and use the different services that exist in it, such as identifying the session, placing an order or registration request, storing content or Share content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: They allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined by the user such as language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, etc.
– Analysis cookies: They allow the person responsible for them to follow and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by users of the service.
– Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency at which ads are displayed.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Depending on the period of time they remain activated:
– Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
– Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
How can I modify the cookie settings?
You can access, block or delete cookies from the browser settings. Keep in mind that doing this may have consequences for your enjoyment of the site and for the services we can offer you.
Here’s how to allow, block or delete a cookie installed on your computer by configuring the options of the most important browsers:
If you have any questions about the cookies we use you can contact us through our email address firstname.lastname@example.org